KEEP A RAMADAN JOURNAL
What’s a Ramadan journal, you ask?
Well, for me, it’s a little notebook where I:
1) Write down my goals and purpose for the upcoming Ramadan.
2) Write down my dua list.
3) Write down what I plan to do in Ramadan and how I’m preparing for it.
4) Take down notes from various Ramadan lectures.
5) Take down some tips from various books and articles.
6) Write down how I feel the day before and the day after Ramadan.
Okay, so this is mostly what I did last year. You can put in whatever you want. It also helps when one goes for Itikaaf. Rather than having to carry loads of books to boost your iman, you can carry the notebook and review your notes.