A question to the readers…
[I’m assuming that this blog does have some readers because: 1) Some people have subscribed via email and 2) the WordPress stats show some people visiting this page.]
So, a question to those who read this blog: What kind of posts would you like to have in Ramadan?
I’m going to have more Ramadan audios along with stuff on Itikaaf, the last ten days, etc.
However, I was also thinking of doing a daily series, insha-Allah, perhaps something on:
1) Tafsir of the day (that would be on by tafsir blog)
2) Memorise an ayah a day (that would be on my hifdh bog)
3) Knowing Allah (I could have it on this blog or another blog of mine)
4) Teensie-Weensie Reminder of the Day (short reminders)
5) Dua of the day (I find these so boring but most people seem to like them)
6) Good deed of the day (I could mention a different deed each day so that we can follow different aspects of the Sunnah)
7) Heart softener of the Day (A nice ayah or ahadeeth to soften our hearts)
8 ) The Hereafter (Daily reminder of the various aspects of the Hereafter. This would be on another blog.)
9) Inspirational story of the day (Stories from the Quran, ahadeeth, etc)
10) Thought of the Day (Something to chew on)
11) One Step Closer to Jannah (Perhaps talk about the things that are holding us back and the ways to rectify that)
12) Book / Article / Lecture of the Day
13) Start a habit (Mention some easy deeds that we could continue throughout Ramadan and beyond)
So, what do all of you think? Do you like any of the ideas? If you have something else in mind, please do share that as well, insha-Allah.
Please remember that this is not my blog, rather it is our blog, so feel free to tell me what kind of posts you would like to read.
Awaiting your comments.