Ramadan Forum 2010 Website
I mentioned the Ramadan forum in an earlier post.
It seems that they have Arabic lectures too. One of their speakers is Shaikh Muhammad Al-Arifi. He’s the author of “Enjoy Your Life”. You can download it from my other blog (it’s on the right hand side).
He narrated the funniest story that I have ever heard (a true story):
Here’s the email I got about the website details:
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,
All praise belongs to Allah, Who has given us such a blessed month of Mercy and Forgiveness.
The Ramadan Tent in Twar, famous for their Arabic lectures for the past 8 years, will also feature English lectures from well-renowned speakers on the 11th – 17th of Ramadhan (21st-27th of August).
Information you can find on the site:
– News and updates about the event
– All the events hosted by DTCM (Charity Caravan, Sonapur Labour Camp Iftar Tent, Blood Bank, Competitions, and more)
– Printer-friendly schedule (including dates, speakers, and titles of lectures)
– Biographies of all the speakers
– Interactive Google Location map
… and much more!
You can also watch videos of last year’s Arabic lectures here.
Please forward to as many people as possible. Spread the word around and may you be rewarded for any person who attends and gains knowledge through your efforts.