Online (free) classes on Tawheed and Etiquettes of Seeking Knowledge
Ustadh Fahad Al-Tahiri, the teacher who is giving the Arabic classes, is also going to be offering other classes, insha-Allah.
As I mentioned before (all times are in UAE time):
1) Sarf Level 1 is from 6:30-7:30am every day.
2) Sarf Level 2 is from 8-9pm every day.
As for the other classes which start from Sunday, insha-Allah:
1) Tawheed (Four Fundamental Principles, Three Fundamental Principles, Ten Acts Revoking Islam, Book of Monotheism) is from 6:15-7:15 pm every day.
2) Principle and Etiquette of Seeking Knowledge is from 7:30-8:30am every day.
[As far as I know, these intensive courses will only be for about 2-3 weeks. I’ll reconfirm, insha-Allah.]
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Study tawheed and you’ll see the difference it makes in your life.
Also, I would really recommend this teacher because:
1) He knows what he is talking about.
2) He is very humble, masha-Allah. He doesn’t talk about what he is unsure of.
3) He always quotes references from the Quran, ahadeeth and the scholars’ statements.
4) He explains everything in a simple way.
What do you need to do?
1) Go to WIZIQ and register for a free account.
2) Search for Fahad Al-Tahiri.
3) You’ll see his future (public) classes at the bottom of his profile and his past classes below that.
4) Click on the class name and then join the class.
5) When the time for class comes, simply go to the class and launch it.
6) If you cannot attend the class, then you can always download the recording (which is some WIZIQ like thingy) later (about 2-4 hours after the class).
I’d still advise you to try to attend because then you can always ask him questions during the class.
Again, this is an ideal opportunity, especially for those in the UAE.
Please forward this to all those who might be interested (and also to all those who might not be interested).