What do YOU miss about Ramadan?
[Yes, this was a Ramadan blog before it branched out into everything from humour to culture to politics.]
Today, I want YOUR input.
Tell me: What do you miss about Ramadan?
What do I miss, you ask?
Well, I miss:
1) Itikaf : The rest of the year I suffer from itikaf-withdrawal symptoms.
2) Taraweeh and Qiyam Al-Layl.
3) My masjid (but not its bathrooms): It’s my favourite place in Dubai. (Sorry Burj Khalifa.)
4) The time that I spend with the Quran.
5) The Imam’s recitation.
6) Seeing everybody trying to be obedient to Allah.
7) Waking up before Fajr (which means that I’m not groggy during Salatul Fajr).
Okay, now it’s your turn.
What do you miss about Ramadan? Please leave a comment.
[Hey, I write every day. Now I want the rest of you to participate as well.]