بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
For all those who want to increase in knowledge, here’s a good place to start:
The site is run by Shaikh Muhammad Al-Maliki, a student of knowledge from Saudi Arabia. He has classes (in English) on Wiziq (http://www.wiziq.com/ilmforall-shaikh-mohammad-al-malki1075303) and Paltalk.
All his lessons are available on his website.
I haven’t had a chance to take any of his classes yet but I’ve heard good things about him.
For those of you who live in countries which don’t have much in the way of Islamic classes, it would be good to join his classes so that you get the opportunity to study under a shaikh, rather than self-study.
[It seems that the course “The Key to Knowledge” is going to be quite extensive according to this post. Allahu Alam.]
[Update: The professor said that all you have to do to get the invites is to register on to Wiziq and then add him as a contact.]
I mentioned the classes here. They were supposed to be public classes but the teacher has decided (for many reasons) to make them private once more.
What does that mean? It just means that you can’t attend the classes unless you get invited to them.
How can you get an “invite”? Tres facile.
All you need to do (after registering for a free WIZIQ account) is to message the professor and tell him that you’d like to join the classes. After that, he’ll send out invites before each class (“before” could be a few hours or 5 minutes).
Also, for those who want to download the recordings, just make sure to “join the class” (click on the button) even if you can’t attend it live. This way you can download the recording later. Otherwise, I’ve noticed that it gets deleted.
Note: He said that the classes would restart on Sunday. I think that he meant all of them.
Ustadh Fahad Al-Tahiri, the teacher who is giving the Arabic classes, is also going to be offering other classes, insha-Allah.
As I mentioned before (all times are in UAE time):
1) Sarf Level 1 is from 6:30-7:30am every day.
2) Sarf Level 2 is from 8-9pm every day.
As for the other classes which start from Sunday, insha-Allah:
1) Tawheed (Four Fundamental Principles, Three Fundamental Principles, Ten Acts Revoking Islam, Book of Monotheism) is from 6:15-7:15 pm every day.
2) Principle and Etiquette of Seeking Knowledge is from 7:30-8:30am every day.
[As far as I know, these intensive courses will only be for about 2-3 weeks. I’ll reconfirm, insha-Allah.]
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Study tawheed and you’ll see the difference it makes in your life.
Also, I would really recommend this teacher because:
1) He knows what he is talking about.
2) He is very humble, masha-Allah. He doesn’t talk about what he is unsure of.
3) He always quotes references from the Quran, ahadeeth and the scholars’ statements.
4) He explains everything in a simple way.
What do you need to do?
1) Go to WIZIQ and register for a free account.
2) Search for Fahad Al-Tahiri.
3) You’ll see his future (public) classes at the bottom of his profile and his past classes below that.
4) Click on the class name and then join the class.
5) When the time for class comes, simply go to the class and launch it.
6) If you cannot attend the class, then you can always download the recording (which is some WIZIQ like thingy) later (about 2-4 hours after the class).
I’d still advise you to try to attend because then you can always ask him questions during the class.
Again, this is an ideal opportunity, especially for those in the UAE.
Please forward this to all those who might be interested (and also to all those who might not be interested).